Arrived a bit late to Supercon today, stayed up far too late right now helping my Ading Brian with his wig (… styling this wig was a pain and I don’t think I did a great job but omg T_T; We’ll see…).
- Thinking I’d missed Billy West but actually finding him where the famous folk were and HE SIGNED MY BRAIN SLUG. AND I GAVE HIM ONE, TOO.
- THE RICHARD HORVITZ AND RIKKI SIMONS Q&A. AND THEN HAVING THEM SIGN MY THINGS. (SIGN ALL THE THINGS~)
- While doing the above, somehow not realizing Colonel Tigh was speaking right after them—you see, THERE WERE NO PROGRAM GUIDES, they only materialized near the end of the evening.
- Catching the last fifteen minutes (for shame) and giggling when we all said, “SO SAY WE ALL.” OMG.
- JUST OMG.
- Wondering where the Pro Photo Shoot with said Colonel Tigh (Michael Hogan) and Cally (Nicki Clyne) was. SEEING THEM RIGHT THERE. APPROACHING LIKE IT WAS NO THANG. “I’m wondering where you’re all supposed to be, too…”
- COLONEL TIGH. FLIRTED. WITH ME.
- … @__@
- NICKI CLYNE. SO. ADORABLE. OMG.
- SHE’S ALL
- “WE HAVE A Q&A TOMORROW” AS IF I HAVEN’T LIKE. CIRCLED IT IN RED. WHICH I SHOULD. EE-HEE.
- Ahem. Seeing Oren, my erstwhile violin teacher, attaching to their group, detaching, re-attaching, lol.
- Finding the mysterious second floor~
- FINALLY MEETING CHARLENE. AND KIM. AND KIIIIIM.
- BUYING A WIG FOR ADING BRIAN AT THE LAST MINUTE. HOLY COW.
- FORGETTING TO BUY A WIG CAP. WAL-MART ESCAPADES.
- STAYING UP TIL ALMOST 3 DOING LAST MINUTE COSPLAY STUFF. OMG.
- I’m going to have a panic attack tomorrow driving and when we get there because I’m a perfectionist and I won’t have enough sleep and omg.
- Note to self: Remember business cards to hand out when taking photos. I forgot. XD
- SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!
I’ll be Marceline complete with Axe Bass possibly attached by guitar strap. Which I should work on. Again, again, again. Hmmm. Tumblr folk, if you see me, say hi! I’ll keep a lookout for you all, too. :D
And I’m so excited, a lot of my friends are going to be there, I think. :D